A little different from a CX-5

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
A lot different from the CX-5. :)
In all seriousness, we have a bunch of cars and the CX-5 is one of the best little CUV we've had as a daily commuter. But many of you know I've owned several Porsches 911's and an Audi R8.
I picked up this 2016 911 Turbo a couple of weeks ago and its been a lot of fun. What can I say, I'm a car enthusiast (eekdance)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Awesome car! The 997TT was a dream car of mine until I saw how much and frequent maintenance was! Out of my budget, but if you can afford it, it's a helluva machine! Enjoy it in good health!

Do you have a sticker on the porch saying, "My other car is a Mazda"?

Wouldn't "my other car is a Porsche" be more appropriate for the Mazda? I have ordered a M-car one for ours. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't "my other car is a Porsche" be more appropriate for the Mazda? I have ordered a M-car one for ours. [emoji23]

The psychology is I'm just driving this dull exotic until I get back to my real car, the Mazda :D

Do you have a sticker on the porch saying, "My other car is a Mazda"?

It's crazy but a lot of people don't know that we owned a Mazda CX-5 when they see me driving the Turbo or R8. We always tell people that its the best handling small CUV on the market and overall great little package. I'm really curious to see the next generation CX-5 and if Mazda will add a little more power and continue to improve the quality.

?
I pissed you off too?

You're in a Mazda board. You really didn't expect some resentment?

The guys in the E90 forums were nothing but happy for me when I posted my upgrade.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Congrats man!

Last edited:
You're in a Mazda board. You really didn't expect some resentment?

The guys in the E90 forums were nothing but happy for me when I posted my upgrade.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Congrats man!

Especially given how stupid people are acting about the "performance" aspect of the CX5? "Nooo!!! Don't add 30# of sound-deadening! It will ruin my racecar!" ROFL!

Who said I was pissed? Slow your roll man. I'm all about fast cars.

Back