Cleaning out the garage sale!

Hey everyone, been lurking around since the demise of my 5 but its time to get rid of all the parts taking up space for a vehicle I no longer own. I have the following parts for sale, all prices are negotiable unless noted and I will be charging actual shipping costs. All items are in my possession and are located in NYC, local pickup would be great if possible.

I will be adding pics later and I can get more detailed ones if required.

Everything was for/from a 2009 Mazda 5 Touring, car was never smoked in.

OEM Passenger LED Tailight $150 obo
Bought to replace a cracked one, never got to it! Barely visible scratches on the side, everything else perfect, no chipped corners.
IMG_20161026_103103590_zps3a1hs010.jpg

IMG_20161026_103122934_zpsyqbucgi7.jpg

IMG_20161026_103156006_zpspna7xluy.jpg

IMG_20161026_103220990_zpswixcxytg.jpg

OEM Rear View mirror $10 obo
Like New, took it off after 6 months for an auto dim upgrade.
IMG_20161026_095809647_zpsbdxyxqlx.jpg

OEM Cargo Shade SOLD

OEM All Weather Floormats SOLD

Stormy Blue Touch Up paint SOLD

Phillips H7 Headlight Bulbs SOLD

Brand new upgraded brakes Front and Rear with E-coated rotors and Powerstop PadsSOLD

OEM Mazdaspeed3 Rear Sway Bar SOLD
Low Mileage(<10K) OEM bushings and end links

OEM heated mirror glass SOLD
No scratches, glass is flawless. Perfect to convert Sport or Touring to heated mirror option.

OEM cargo net SOLD
No rips or snags, all clips are intact, elastic not stretched out.

OEM Sliding Door Weatherstrip clips SOLD

Inno Rack in silver SOLD
Normal wear from use, includes all hardware, keys and covers for brackets when not mounted.

Bosch 3330 Oil Filter Make offer SOLD

OEM Soft Cargo Liner SOLD
Light wear, no rips or tears, does not impair seat or headrest operation.

Thanks for looking!

Joel

Last edited:
Just my luck, changed rotors and pads last week and could have had ceramic had I been looking here... dang it...

Grrr, wish the parts for a Gen II - I'm digging the mats but my 5er is a 2012. Not sure if they will fit and don't want to take the chance. I could have used the brakes too but again not sure if they would fit.

Hi Joel,

I'm interested in the Cargo Cover. Email me with details on ow to pay you and shipping.

thanks,
Matt

Back