GI: MSP partout

MSP parts car (rust, all mechanics worked, not blown)

20161025_191745.jpg20161025_191804.jpg
Final Update on this Thread: Engine rebuild complete on my main car, the parts car is up for grabs and some stuff has now been removed. I'm not willing to part this out extensively cause frankly i don't have the time, and the most desireable parts I might as well keep as spares. However if someone wants the entire car as is for $500 (needs to be trailered), it's yours. Entire turbo kit still on the car, engine, transmission, axles, most of the interior, racing harts...etc...
Thanks!

Patrick

original post:. I have a black mica MSP i picked up as a parts car and will be likely trying to part most of it out. Probably keeping the engine, trans and maybe ECU and couple other things as spares, but everything else is likely to be fair game.

I'll get more pictures and update details tonight! Everything is still on the car except the PO "stole" the stereo.

180k miles

edit: Forgot to mention, as far as in know the car is completely bone stock.
edit 2: pics! unfortunately most wouldn't upload but it is...a...complete...car. And it runs though has a decent oil leak somewhere. But keeping that anyway..

Parts that are gone from the parts car already (everything is present on the main rig):

Seatbelts (sold)
Rear Swaybar (sold)
rear bumper (sold)
driver side mirror (sold)
wheel caps (1 sold, rest cracked)
rear swaybar brackets
Tokico shocks (1 broken, 3 good)

Pat

Last edited:
PM me on price for rear sway bar. interested based on pricing shipped. thanks :)

All PMs responded I think!

Mods if I screwed up the plating or anything for the FS thread please let me know so I can quickly resolve it. I'm a by-the-books kind of guy when it comes to business. And have mad respect for this forum and these cars. Thanks!

The rear subframe is rusted out where the controlarm attaches and i want some spare parts for the other MSP. I have second thoughts daily though :)

Back