2003 Mazda Protege 5 Partout! Today only!

Has a bad head gasket and I am tired of looking at it. Plenty of good parts. It will be going to the bone yard by the end of the day. Parts are OBO! Shipping will be likely USPS Priority shipping out of Omaha, NE. Paypal only.

Hey there, I'm interested in the rear door panels, all the interior seat plastic caps, seat belt caps, center dash piece, arm rest, cup holder plastic, heater controls, floor mats, sunroof glass and motor and clips.

Would you be willing to sell just the driver's side seatbelt receiver? New they're $40 shipped. So I was thinking $15 shipped if it's worth your time?

715DuNlWLWL._SL1500_.jpg

If there is no rust on the driver side front fender how much shipped to 79607? There is a grey hound near me if you need to go that route

If there is no rust on the driver side front fender how much shipped to 79607? There is a grey hound near me if you need to go that route

Ok. Ill look at it in the morning and let ya know. Salvage yard never came today so it survives another day.

Hello - if its still available, please can I buy your wheel caps and the screws? I think each one has 5 - if I remember correctly its a hex screw (?)

Hello - if its still available, please can I buy your wheel caps and the screws? I think each one has 5 - if I remember correctly its a hex screw (?)

I am not sure what you are referring to here..... While these wheels do have wheel caps, they do not have any screws.

If you haven't scrapped the car yet, how much for the jack and the battery tray shipped to 89120?

Does this happen to be a 2003.5 with the sub woofer in the spare tire and the plastic surround pieces that raise the trunk floor up? If it is I'd like to take those plastic parts along with the fastening hardware and foam pieces minus the sub woofer.

How much for the leather door panels and the seats? A buddy of mine is looking for those parts. Pm me

If you haven't scrapped the car yet, how much for the jack and the battery tray shipped to 89120?

It is long gone. But if you are still interested in parts, I am swinging by the local salvage yard Saturday and can pick them up for you if available?

Does this happen to be a 2003.5 with the sub woofer in the spare tire and the plastic surround pieces that raise the trunk floor up? If it is I'd like to take those plastic parts along with the fastening hardware and foam pieces minus the sub woofer.

Dude, the car is gone. The sad part is, it did have the sub and surround pieces.....

Back