235/55/r19

cx516

:
Mazda CX-5
hello guys
would you please tell me is there any problem go with this size 235/55/R19 than the original 225/55/R19?

i couldn't found 225/55/R19 in my country only TOYO and i hate it since i test my brother car toyota AVALON.

i feel that my car harsh and stiff with the broken roads or road marks that called "cat eyes" (freak)

i'd love Michelin and pirelli that's really best tires.

I think the car will be going faster than the speedometer indicates as the tire is larger.
OP can you order from internet - Tire Rack or Discount tire?

I think the car will be going faster than the speedometer indicates as the tire is larger.
OP can you order from internet - Tire Rack or Discount tire?

LOL! Sorry! I got that backwards! Indicated 98.5 will actually be 100 KPH.

thanks for help i dont care about speed i'm always drive normally , the only big thing for me is the TMPS and ABS the dealer told me maybe get an error
or didn't work because the spec changed , on the other hand the gap between tire and suspension from inside i'm afraid from rubbing when turn left or right.

Rubbing will not be a problem - you have more than enough clearance to fit a 235/55R19. If the dealer rep said there could be a potential problem with ABS, they're either ignorant or telling you what their manager told them to say - either way, changing tire size on all four corners will have no effect on ABS. Assuming that you have the same TPMS setup that we have in the 'States, the reason you have an TPMS Reset button is so that you can change tire size and not have any issues.

Last edited:
Back