2016 Mazda CX-9 aftermarket aluminum pedals

Stryker medic

:
2016 Mazda CX9 Signature White Pearl/ 2013 Mazda CX9 GT
Since I got so impatient waiting for Mazda USA to sell some gas brake footrest pedals for the new CX-9, I went ahead and bought this aftermarket set which it turned out to be surprisingly good and high quality for a fraction of the cost of the OEM once I supposed. Best part is no drilling(which I'm not a fan at all) involved to mount it and fits like a glove. Of course safety is the priority and this set needed no modifications at all and once installed, it's kinda hard to take off.. And the Mazdaspeed badge on it looks awesome IMO.

Do you snap these on? I've never installed car pedals before.

Just snap it on like a sleeve forty9er. The same concept as with the OEM rubber brake pedal cover. Except for the footrest pedal as this comes with 3M double sided tapes as backing.

Received my pedal cover set today from the eBay link provided by Stryker medic : https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Perfect fit, and as Stryker stated the footrest sticks on with double-faced tape, the accelerator snaps over the existing pedal, and the brake replaces the factory rubber cover.
The brake is a bit difficult to stretch around the edge of the pedal base, but a tab on part of the rubber eases the task.

For those who want to install, I'd also suggest using a alcohol pad to thoroughly clean the footrest and then allowing it to dry prior to sticking the cover in place.

Only one issue; my WeatherTech floor liner covers much of the footrest!

Almost better to leave off the footrest cover. I have mine on the way and I'll see what it looks like with it off before I decide to put it on.

Brake and gas pedal looks NICE.

Almost better to leave off the footrest cover. I have mine on the way and I'll see what it looks like with it off before I decide to put it on.

Brake and gas pedal looks NICE.

Thought about that, but it's so dark down there that every bit of "shiny reflection" helps.

Received my pedal cover set today from the eBay link provided by Stryker medic : https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Perfect fit, and as Stryker stated the footrest sticks on with double-faced tape, the accelerator snaps over the existing pedal, and the brake replaces the factory rubber cover.
The brake is a bit difficult to stretch around the edge of the pedal base, but a tab on part of the rubber eases the task.

For those who want to install, I'd also suggest using a alcohol pad to thoroughly clean the footrest and then allowing it to dry prior to sticking the cover in place.

Only one issue; my WeatherTech floor liner covers much of the footrest!

Im glad it worked out great for you Turborascal, except for the Weathertech floorliner covering most of the footrest pedal. Only way I guess is to make a cut out on the floorliner to expose most of that pedal part which is up to you.

And just a heads up. Since the footrest pedal only comes with a double sided tape, aside from prepping it with alcohol swab, add more 3M tape to it to make it stick really good. Mine came loose eventually so since I had that extra 3M tape from mounting my rear turn signal load resistors, I used it there as well. Now the footrest pedal is not going anywhere.

Hello,
I just received the kit, can anyone help on how to install the accelerator pedal? any picture or instruction is appreciated,
thanks

Slide it down over the pedal. Use some double sided tape to secure

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They sure look sweet, but any comment on the safety of them? Worried about being slippery in the rain or coming off and causing problems.

No issues, wet or dry since I bought this and started this thread. Held up pretty well and still looks amazing like OEM. You won't regret it.

Has anyone tried fitting the EOM Mazda CX-5 pedals to the CX-9? They list compatibility with just about every Mazda but the CX-9......

Back