Help identify a part?

davemsc

:
mazda protege5
hey all,
Trying to decide if I want to spend $750 to get my P5 road worthy here in Nova Scotia. Needs a caliper, control arm, lflex line, and rear ebrake cable. I need to figure this out by the end of the month

However, the guy said that it is missing bolts from the rear part of the front cradle. I called mazda and he wasn't sure what that meant.

Do you guys know what that means? They are supposed to be next to eachother (one was missing). This pair was more on the right side of the vehicle...slightly ftowards the front. SO i am assuming there is another pair on the left.

Also, there is a hole in the actual rear wheel well (Not on the metal body above the wheel but actually IN the wheel well on the back wall - imagine looking at the tire from the side of the car and go tot he middle of the tire tread and go back towards the hatch - that wall.) Is that easily patched with bondo or fibreglass? I've never done that before but I can easily borrow my buddy's bondo and that thin wire mesh so it has somethign to bond to.

Thoughts on both fronts? THANKS SO MUCH!
Dave

The hole is air vent. Should have rubber flapper over it to shield it somewhat.

Cradle? Pic or something? Not knowing what he is referring to unless it is chassis brace that runs underneath the motor from front of car to firewall area.

Back