2006 Mazda Speed 6 GT - dark grey - for sale by original (female) owner

I am selling my 2006 Mazda Speed 6 GT. I bought her brand new in late 2006, and she has served me very well for many, many years. This is am amazing car with 6 speed manual transmission, ~230 horsepower, All-Wheel Drive, black/white leather (heated!) seats, proximity locks, integrated navigation system, sunroof, etc etc. 102K miles.

She has never been in an accident of any kind, never had any body work, never had any major mechanical problems; just routine maintenance. I had been planning to drive her until she kicked the bucket, however I am going on a special assignment overseas for at least 6 months. She will not be happy sitting in the garage until I return - she needs to be run regularly. My husband does not drive a manual transmission, so I would rather send her off to a good home rather than have her waste away awaiting my return.

She does have a couple of minor issues currently - the timing chain needs to be replaced (the check engine light is on because of this issue). There is also some rust around the rear wheelwells, as northeastern winters take a toll. Otherwise, she is in excellent shape.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions, provide additional pictures as needed. $4800 OBO. DSC_0023.JPGDSC_0026.JPGDSC_0013.JPGDSC_0016.JPGDSC_0021.JPG

Last edited:
Back