My new (used) 02 P5

I'm a little confused now...

There is no listing for the pressure regulator control solenoid vavle... ???

The EGR control solenoid valve may be identical but I'm not sure ??

Try to cross reference the part numbers maybe... Somehow.

Trust me, I'm in the same boat. No there isn't. My Mazda dealer said in their system, they're just called solenoids but have no other name to them.

I'm willing to bet that the solenoid valve you posted will work in both applications and you just hook them up a bit different.

Well the one I posted definitely looks like your diagram picture. I'm guessing RA, probably has them named wrong.

Last edited:
Anyone know the name of these two hoses? Top pic you can see I think antifreeze seeping because it's a green color and bottom pic you can see the end damaged.

IMAG1562.jpg

IMAG1565.jpg

followed the hose and it's the same one damaged on both sides. Now i need a part number so i can purchase on Rockauto.

followed the hose and it's the same one damaged on both sides. Now i need a part number so i can purchase on Rockauto.
Gates 19207 or 19208 are for both heater hoses, one goes to the coolant neck on the engine, the other goes to the pipe under it. Looks like you need 19208. Double check though.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gates 19207 or 19208 are for both heater hoses, one goes to the coolant neck on the engine, the other goes to the pipe under it. Looks like you need 19208. Double check though.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So I found a diagram online and here's my dilemma. I see a dayco BJ1H61212C ; BJ1H61212B; BJ1H-61-212B, which says heater outlet. is that the same as heater to pipe 1 from both acdelco and gates? to be honest the pipe1 looks a lot more than the heater outlet as im being told on the parts diagram from mazda. I know for sure its the one that looks like a faucet (l shape quick connector i think it's called)

Back