2006 Mazdaspeed 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my 2006 Mazdaspeed 6. I want to start by saying that the car does have a salvage history title from a flood. I was told that the previous owner drove through a puddle and the car stalled out. Water did not enter the car and I am not sure why it even has a salvage history. I have owned the car for the last two years with no problems at all. The car only has 85,500 miles on it. Everything runs and works great. the only reason I am selling it is because I have a company car and I only drive this car once every week or two. The body of the car is in good shape with two exceptions; the rear bumper has some scratches and tag marks that I have pictured and the hood had a rust spot on the front edge. I actually sanded the rust down and sprayed the spot with rust stopper to stop the rust. I then wrapped the hood with a carbon fiber wrap to caver the spot. The wrap is starting to bubble so you may want to have it wrapped again(around $50). It has a AEM cold air intake and HKS blow off valve. The car runs great and it is AWD. The price is OBO. Let me know if anyone has any questions. You can text me at [removed]. I am located in Glen Burnie MD. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back