Canbus cx9 - 2009

khayyat

:
CX9
Good day,

I fixed an Android screen on y Mazda CX9 2009. Everything went ok except the sound as it is not coming out after just few seconds.
I went to more than 2 Audio shops and they told me that the reason because of the can bus as it is not for CX9, it is for CX7.

I would appreciate if you advise me guys about the solution to have it fixed properly.
is the can bus of CX5 the same of CX9?
if it is not, from where i can buy the proper one for my CX9?

Anticipate the feedback from you ASAP.

Thanks,

I replaced a low-key CE aftermarket unit with an Android one. Disabled the CanBus of the Android unit (simply cut one CanBus wire, only retained its SWC function) and added a https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned) Mazato unit. Actually I’m quite happy with the result. (did not make the BOSE itself much better though, I guess this needs replacing the speaker)

Thanks for the prompt reply and advice.

I understood that having the said "PAC MAZATO" replaced with the one comes with the screen and cutting the yellow wire, will make this correctly and functionally woks?
Also, you meant that BOSE will be affected by this change?

It worked for me with Bose amplifier (2010 cx9) . You gotta select the Mazato box programmed for your car, check their products. I don't know what color the wire had that i cut, check the wiring schema for CANBUS high n low, I cut one of them... good luck

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Back