Mazda Connect : How to cancel a navigation destination?

MattCX5

:
Mazda
If I enter a place of interest and choose to navigate to that destination, how do I cancel, or turn off, the rest of the navigation directions (the women speaking to me.)? (Sometime I just want to get the next few streets, then i know my way from there.) I even turned the car off, and the nav is still "reconfiguring naviation". Etc.

If I enter a place of interest and choose to navigate to that destination, how do I cancel, or turn off, the rest of the navigation directions (the women speaking to me.)? (Sometime I just want to get the next few streets, then i know my way from there.) I even turned the car off, and the nav is still "reconfiguring naviation". Etc.

In the Nav screen, the bottom left corner is shown in some kind of orange tint. That is the place to press to call up the menu choices. If you are driving then you just press down on the command knob.

Once the row of commands at the bottom of the screen is displayed, you just turn the command knob to scroll through the choices. Somewhere in the middle is a choice to cancel destination.

If all else fails there is the nav manual

Took me a day to learn that.

Push the voice command button on the steering wheel, and then speak the command "CANCEL ROUTE"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back