2008 Mazda 3 Remote Start

Raigar

:
Mazda 3 2008
I just purchased two new 0000-8F-F06 remote start transmitters for my 2008 Mazda 3. How do i program them? I have one of the same model still working but would like to setup the spares. The normal FOB program doesn't seem to work for these, on/off 3 times and open close door three times.

Found the fix. To program remote start transmitters you need to do the following...
1. Turn the ignition switch off and on 3 times then leave in the on position.
2. Within 15 seconds press the programing switch or valet switch (at your feet) 3 times and on the 3rd time press and hold it until you get 1 long chirp and the LED starts to flash, then release the valet switch. You are now in the transmitter programming mode.
3. Press and hold any button on the transmitter until 1 chirp from the horn and 1 flash from the parking lights confirms the first transmitter is now programmed.
4. If you have additional transmitters (up to 4) that need to be programmed, repeat step 3 for each transmitter.
Exit. Turn the ignition switch to the off position or wait for 15 seconds. 3 long chirps and 3 parking light flashes will confirm you have exited programing.

Back