Got myself a P5

arcaneex

:
Mazda protege5 99
So in short I had a sublime but riced civic hatch I crashed into a tree which is now totaled out.

Now I got myself a 99 P5 which I'm quite happy with it but it is stock as hell.

I don't have a lot of money, I'm a soldier in the IDF and receive around 400 bucks monthly but I do want to improve my ride.

My first thing that I got it was the wash it, it is full of scratches and the paint is dull but I cannot afford 2k for a new paint.
Installed a new amp and a 10" sub with a box and an old Alpine HU.

I also have a left over in dash tablet from my civic which I salvaged which is going instead of the HU and HU goes where the cigarette tray is. I'm not fond of replacing the HU all together with a tablet.

Next up would be getting new decent rims which are quite pricey around here, around the 600-700 mark.
Then my dad advised me to get new full coilvers which again cost me full two months of salary.
Also added some interior LEDs, cheap and a nice touch.

I'm not looking much for performance mods, I'm quite new to driving and don't think I could handle or want to handle performance mods.

Any input is appreciated on what I can add to my P5, but do keep in mind I can't afford too much. Just getting the rims and new full coilovers will take me around the 5 month mark.

I already cleaned the trunk after taking the picture.

08b19d6e79ac65d2858e72b788599c78.jpg

d0b358e0ef5c71215deae186c1da1419.jpg

e688565b0c376794cb06acd4452b895a.jpg

ae3e11746dcbd1c3bddb67af9cb8e8a3.jpg

The tablet is currently epoxyd into the honda dash.

Sent from my PRO 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congrats. I see you said a 99 P5...what country do you live in?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
I'm from Israel.
Around here the name is lantis 323F so it took me a while it find out it is actually a P5.

Something tells me it might not be a P5..
It lacks the fog lights you guys have and I couldn't find a 99 1.8L variation.
Could it really be just a 323F lantis like the paperwork suggests?

Back