OEM Engine parts

So finally finished the JDM FS-DE heart transplant and now making room in the garage for the next few upgrades. All prices are without shipping.

attachment.php

Crankshaft (may need repair on piston journal #1)
$40
attachment.php

attachment.php

Water Outlet
$40
attachment.php

AC Bracket
$20
attachment.php

Valve Stem Seals (NEW)
$15
attachment.php

Main Bearing Caps
*Make Offer*
attachment.php

Coil Pack Set
$25
attachment.php

Alternator Bracket
$10
Engine Side Mount (Engine Side)
$10
attachment.php

Cam Gears
$25 Each
attachment.php

attachment.php

FSD7 Exhaust Cam
Adv. Lift: 0.3218"
Valve Lift: ≈ 0.3118"
Adv. Duration: 230° @ 0.003"
Duration: 200° @ 0.050"
Open: 48° BBDC
Close: 2° ATDC
Overlap: 4°
$50
attachment.php

FS1G Intake Cam: Basically an FSD7 intake cam modified to be emissions friendly. Was on MSP when I bought it.
$40
attachment.php

Exhaust Manifold (NA setup, no cracks)
$40
attachment.php

Rear Main Seal
$10
attachment.php

Water Pump
$20
attachment.php

Power Steering Pump
$30
attachment.php

Throttle Body
$35
attachment.php

Alternator w/ Bracket (checked diodes and continuity and passed all checks)
$50
attachment.php

Not pictured is the Tensioner, Idler and Timing Belt Pulleys with the small rectangular block key, each $10
Buy all 3, get them for $25 plus a timing belt with 45k miles on it

The exhaust and intake cams, are these just stock or are they a bit better than stock? I've got an fsh9 in mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSH9 is the intake from the JDM FS-ZE engine, found commonly in the Mazda Familia. FSD7 Exhaust Cam was used in both the US and JDM version of the FS. FS1G is the intake cam out of something like an MPV, so a more emission friendly version of the FSD7 intake. So if your using a FSH9 Intake Cam, I would stick with that. It's the same cam as I run in my MSP, has longer duration of valve open.

I just realized that I forgot to take a photo of the FS-ZE intake manifold w/ EGR valve. I would like $100 for that if anyone is interested.

Does the manifold come with the cat? My mom has my P5 now (with obx header) and looking to go back to stock.

Latest posts

Back