Your License Plate Frame(s)?

:
2016 CX-9 Touring w/P
Just picked up 2016 CX9. As soon as the plates come in, I'll be removing the dealer frames and putting new ones on. I just don't know what I'm going to get yet. Chrome? Black? Zoom-Zoom? Maybe nothing? I need examples. Mine are going on a Blue Touring.

What did you frame your plates with? (Pictures helpful, but blur your plate number.)

Cheers.

Slim line black, metal. The one I like best is sold by MBenz, although at a very resonable price. Pics coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up 2016 CX9. As soon as the plates come in, I'll be removing the dealer frames and putting new ones on. I just don't know what I'm going to get yet. Chrome? Black? Zoom-Zoom? Maybe nothing? I need examples. Mine are going on a Blue Touring.

What did you frame your plates with? (Pictures helpful, but blur your plate number.)

Cheers.

Texas black specialty plates on mine with no frame. It looks neat and clean IMO.

I just used the plate number screws that it came with and cover the head of the screws with a black plastic covers I bought from Autozone. They're pretty cheap.

The plates that came with mine had the dealers name on it. Which looked cheesy and I didn't get paid for free advertising. I raplaced them with chrome plates to match the chrome trim from amazon. Looks great imo.

Found that this WeatherTech BumpFrame extends out further than the chrome grill and will prevent small bumps.

Attachments

• Bumper.JPG
    Bumper.JPG
    385.8 KB · Views: 229
Back