2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3

2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 - Super low miles!

SOLD!

(Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this. Mods, feel free to move to the appropriate place if needed!)

Hello! Thanks for checking out my 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 Grand Touring!

This car has been absolutely wonderful for as long as I've owned it. I'm sad to see her go, but I'm hoping that she'll go to a great home.

The Good:
* One owner! Purchased new in mid-2008. Title in hand!
* Only 44,599 miles!
* Never smoked in!
* All scheduled oil changes performed with full synthetic oil at dealer.
* Leather and Alcantara look brand new.
* 5% tint on rear passanger and hatchback windows.
* Almost new Rain-X wiper blades.
* AC has been recently recharged and blows ice cold.
* Corksport short-throw adjustable shifter. (OEM shifter included) http://corksport.com/2007-2009-mazdaspeed-3-short-shifter.html
* Corksport bypass valve. (OEM bypass valve included) http://corksport.com/corksport-mazdaspeed-mzr-bypass-valve.html
* Cobb SF intake system. Will also include a K&N recharge kit. (OEM intake and airbox included) http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/mazdaspeed3-sf-intake-system
* Rear tires, (Yokohama ENVigor), have less than 15k miles on them.
* Front tires, (Yokohama YK580), have less than 1k miles on them!
* Belt tensioner replaced less than 500 miles ago because of a rattling noise.
* Battery is two years old.
* Bluetooth AUX port receiver, (with USB charger), in center console.
* Rear logos debadged.
* Rear bumper reflectors have been tinted.
* Cabin air filters replaced about 500 miles ago.
* Alignment done about 200 miles ago.
* Upper and lower timing covers replaced about 500 miles ago at dealer, ($1k job). Fixed a small oil leak that sometimes happens with this year and model.
* I'm also going to include the hardwired radar detector and dashcam in the photos! Both turn on with accessory power.

The Bad:
* Front brake pads are getting low, and will need replacing soon.
* Intermittent rattle in passenger door that has completely stumped both the dealer and myself! Seems to happen more on cold/wet mornings.

The Ugly:
* Pea-sized ding on hood from an rogue golf ball.
* Some small, buffable scratches in the clearcoat from everyday use.
* Chrome plastic ring on shift knob is pitting, (known issue due to skin oils).
* Tiny scrape in tint on rear passenger window.
* Scrapes on plastic trim in hatchback and rear passenger corner from hauling heavy/bulky items.
* A couple small curb scrapes on rims.

Price: $12,750

Shipping and Pickup:
Local pickup is preferred, but I'll be happy to coordinate with you to have the vehicle shipped at your expense.

Thank you for your time and interest! I look forward to speaking with you soon.

(Disclaimer: Mileage shown is actual mileage on 8/20/2016 at 7:30pm PDT. Mileage may be slightly higher when you take ownership.)

Full Imgur Album Here!

EDIT:
Marketplace Verification Image

Last edited:
Wow. Nice MS3. Good job keeping it clean!
Sorry if I missed it, but how many miles are on the car? Thanks

EDIT: I checked out the pics. Just under 45K. Good!

I'm gonna talk with the wifey and post back here. Been looking for the right MS3 to replace my 75K mile MSP with and yours looks right up my alley. You didn't "upgrade" the motor mounts or anything did you? Do you still have the badges? Was the car painted or you just took em off?

sorry for the zillion questions.

Last edited:
Hey man, no problem! I love questions. :D

* No upgraded motor mounts. The only mods are the BPV, intake, and shifter.
* I still have the badges! ...I think. And not painted; just heat-gunned and polished after the adhesive was removed.

Thanks!!

Since my timetable for selling this has been pushed up, I'm lowering the price to hopefully drum up some interest!

New price is $12,750

Hey sorry for disappearing on ya. The wife shut me down because our kid is about to get braces and those cost about as much as a car. Stoked!

Anyway, here's a BUMP for one of the nicest MS3s I've seen in awhile.

Back