Multi Information Display and BSM System

bravoad

:
Mazda 6 Grand Touring
Hello All,

I am having an odd problem with my Mazda 6.

Whenever I press the arrows on the info bottom on the steering wheel I can see all different options but the settings option. The settings option has disappeared, does anybody know why? I am trying to change from Km to Miles as well and the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit.

Also, my BSM system does not work at all: the bottom doesn't do anything and I do not have any light on in the dashboard, what's going on.. the yellow lights flash whenever I turn the car on.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks

What year is your car?

Spitballing, here - maybe the settings option only shows up when the car is stopped or in park?

And I'm kind of hazy on what you mean by 'the bottom doesn't do anything'... The bottom of what? I've never noticed an IP indicator related to BSM, other than when it's turned off. Are you saying that you're not getting the mirror indicators? The audio alarm might be off, too... I think I may be able to silence that independent of the rest of the system.

Thank you for your answer. The year of my car is 2015. I tried when the car is stopped and when it's in park and the settings option is nonexistent. About the BSM, whenever I press the BSM OFF bottom, nothing happens... the mirror indicators turn on whenever I turn the car on but the BSM functionality is dead - no beep, no alarm, just nothing.

Latest posts

Back