Completely serious question...

MAZDAQ

:
3 isport hatch
Alright, Im strongly considering purchasing a 2016 Mazda 3 isport hatchback. Why? Because it appears to be the highest rated hatchback in my price range. However, lm a real deal arachnophobe. A friend of mine had a Mazda that was infested with spiders, i went to a Mazda dealership here in MA over the weekend and literally every car in the lot had multiple spiders and webs covering them, and when you do a search on the popular Mazda message boards, they are filed with owners complaining about finding spiders in their cars. Not to mention the high profile recalls.

Please, just lay it out for me, Are spiders attracted to these cars or what? Ive been driving beater for ten years while i save up for a new car. If i buy some sort of spider magnet of a car i would be left with no other option than to park that thing in a closed garage with the engine running to take out the spiders along with myself.

So.. How often do you guys find spiders in your Mazda's?

....only once in my MX5, but the top was down. I did read that many of the flooded housed in Louisian had lots of spiders in them.

really? ive had a 2008 and now a 2011 and never had a bug or spider in them i also had a 2003 protege 5 and never had spiders either

I have a 2008 Speed3 GT with 94K and experienced this multiple times I was in 6th and dropped it down to 4th and the engine misfired. When I threw into 5th it misfired again. I backed off and eased into it and it was fine. My car is completely stock and i can't figure out what is wrong can somebody help me

Back