Getting Panasonic AVH 2800BS on a touring

Rose4uKY

:
Mazda 2 touring 2014 Zeal Red
Ok so I have a 2014 Touring when I got it I thought I would be fine just having the OEM bluetooth installed and I got it added on at a good price. I mostly stream from phone Sirius,Amazon but I miss having Sirius on my actual stereo like I had before. Wasn't sure between Kenwood which I previously had in my last car or Pioneer which Crutchfield recommended and said their call quality is better they thought. I hate having to use the separate volume buttons when streaming and not being able to use the steering wheel. Anyway someone had posted a picture here and they had this pioneer so I started researching and found this model for a good price. I wish I could afford this Pioneer 4200-NEX Android Auto model but it's over 500 bucks. Best Buy matched Amazons price and I am getting this Pionner for $205 and the Sirius Tuner for $36. So they told my old bluetooth will just be disconnected and I had to buy a steering wheel adapter but now I will use my steering wheel for everything.

I am excited having a touchscreen and it will sync my contacts and I will do everything from the stereo now and have my Sirius back no using my phone. I hope it works good and I like it. I felt like the OEM could of been a little louder on phone calls and sometimes people had trouble hearing me. I also got a new phone the 7 Edge and the volume up and down buttons weren't working the same as when I had my HTC M9. Anyway I am just upgrading my radio and not touching the speakers. I still think it will sound better than the stock radio and with 6 speakers I should be fine. I also was interested in the camera to go along with it but installation was so much more I chose not to get it. But if I am mostly just streaming through phone I don't really need AUX/USB anymore right? Pioneer said their is a USB extender and I want to use that and plug up USB only if I am going to use this Pioneer app radio live it's in the Google Play Store but it got really bad reviews. But should I have the USB their in case I am going to need it? This is what I am getting and I think it will be fine for me http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-X2800BS I am excited and it's getting put in on Friday morning. Buty for $200 bucks and the sirius tuner $36 which I get 3 free months it's like getting the tuner free. And Best Buy was cheaper than this auto sound place by my house their cheapest Pioneer was 700 and they had a Kenwood for 319 touch screen. I think I got a good deal on this one $299 is what it sells for. I can't wait till it's all done!

Back