2017 Mazda 6

Wasn't it facelifted last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. The face-lift may make it look a little Hyundai ish.

Sent from the wrong side of the tracks.

Wasn't it facelifted last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. The 2016 got the facelift. The article is misleading, because the title is from the original post based on rumors, then there's an update that confirms no design changes at all (down the page.)

Here's the Car & Driver post. G-vectoring, color-HUD, and other features, but no physical redesign whatsoever - http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2017-mazda-6-debuts-with-g-vectoring-control-more-luxury-news

Not enough for me to regret purchasing my 3-week old 2016 M6 GT. I'll wait.

As log as you got good solid discount , 2017 will also be quieter inside , new steering wheel , new lane departure assist, not sure if LED drop down to sport trim now?

Rear tail lights are different and it looks like it no longer has a decent sized rear spoiler on the trunk lid of the GT models. Heated steering wheel is new.

I see they didn't put the HUD directly on the windshield yet, the cx9 has it I'm wondering why they couldn't transfer that to the new 6. It doesn't really bother me, honestly I can't remember the last time u looked at the actual instrument cluster other than to check the gas gauge.

Back