Lift Kit Interest

Looking forward to this now.
Here is my setup (thanks thejeans for all your help and recommendations)...
Photo%20Nov%2008%2C%207%2021%2057%20AM.jpg

New cx-5 owner here. Just wanted to say I'd also be interested in this lift if you get it finished up with the shop and can provide more details!
Thanks

New cx-5 owner here. Just wanted to say I'd also be interested in this lift if you get it finished up with the shop and can provide more details!
Thanks

thanks man, im working on it still. we are still slowly moving forward. cant wait to get more details and info for everyone.

Checking back to see if there's any update. Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checking back to see if there's any update. Thanks for your help

i just talked to him the other day, he hasnt forgotten about us, he is in the middle of moving his shop to a new location, the project has been started and once the move is complete should pick back up again.

after the weekend i had, im even more ecstatic to get a lift on the cx-5. the cx-5 with the at3w's and awd impressed me this weekend. between the 6 stream crossings and then the very steep climb up a road with a fresh 2" covering, it took whatever i could throw at it and just kept ticking.
32248695770_cf28cbb7e8_c.jpg

That looks like a fun drive man! Please keep us posted and also when you know about how much it would cost also so I can start putting some cash aside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in for a lift kit.. Need price estimate to confirm or did I miss it in a earlier post?

You haven't Big T. Probably won't have anything until the shop is done figuring it all out.

thejeans - any update? I'm picking up my 2016 GT on the 25th, definitely interested depending on the price. What year is yours? I'm pretty sure there were minor suspension changes on the 2016 (haven't done any real research on what changed) just wondering if the same kit would work.

You haven't Big T. Probably won't have anything until the shop is done figuring it all out.

thejeans - any update? I'm picking up my 2016 GT on the 25th, definitely interested depending on the price. What year is yours? I'm pretty sure there were minor suspension changes on the 2016 (haven't done any real research on what changed) just wondering if the same kit would work.

still working with the guy. progress is slower than i had hoped and i think im going to start to look into a few other options.

Since it won't let mebedot the post on my phone....

Post says is has ...

Kaddis : 4" up lift..
& a Elford lift coil..

----
Here's the only link i could find for the coils. It's in Japanese...
Good luck.

*google can auto translate.. If u have it installed.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/4wd-tuhan/item/10003355/?s-id=borderless_recommend_item_en

well the elford springs are intriguing. good find on those, sadly looking more that company wont ship to the US.

Ive known about the kaddis kit but to convert from 250,00 yen is like 2250 USD + tax and shipping...from japan

and is there a definitive difference in the spring design or is it just a taller and stiffer spring?

Question of the year! Seems no one can figure out the spring rates from either of these places,,,, only that both raise a diesel CX-5 up by 30mm / 1.2".
I can only guess that the diesel model is a couple hundred pound heavier than the 2.0 or 2.5.
We would need to find out spring rates and length for all 3 models, 2.0, 2.5, and diesel along with the a/m rates.

I asked this in another thread, do any of the coil overs raise or do they just lower the stance? The Elford would be perfect if they were under US$500, but to pay $2500 is just stupid unless you're sponsored.

I asked this in another thread, do any of the coil overs raise or do they just lower the stance? The Elford would be perfect if they were under US$500, but to pay $2500 is just stupid unless you're sponsored.

Where do you see $2500??? I see $372!

Back