Ecu remap

ErnestK

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
hello, does anyone know where i can find a soft for mazdaspeed protege ecu remap? because in lithuania all who engaged witch cars remap or chip-tuning can't do it for me, they don't have soft for it, can anyone help?

You Would have to buy the orange virus ecu or mod for your ecu and map. or go stand alone.

i searching a soft for remap, if i want to new ecu then i would buy something like megasquirt or vems, but i want only remap, because i want a 1.5 bar for engine, nothing else, and i live in lithuania (europe) in this country mazdaspeed protege i thing have only i, no one can remap it because there is no soft for it

You can't change the tune on the stock ECU, it is encrypted. The orange virus chip is the first time anyone has been able to crack the code on the stock ECU and alter the parameters of the stock ECU.

orange virus sell all kit, i don't need it, because chip we can make own, cable we have, only need soft for laptop that can read only mazda soft, thats all what i want, all kit cost too much, for that money i can buy a VEMS or megasquirt ecu ant tune it

Those are your options though. There is no free/cheap crack for the ecu. Cheapest option for tunability is prob a unichip q from pope or find a used split second ftc. Used afc if you dont need timing but higher boost sure does need timing.

Orange virus prob nice if you dont wanna dick around with the wiring. Its fetting awfully close to the cost of a used standalone though.

Not to be a roadblock in your efforts, but the msp really is a pay to play playform.

ftc can only retard timing, but that is usually what you need when the boost is raised

Back