Windshield sprayers adjustment

:
mazda, cx5, 2016
Hi everybody. Does anybody knows how the windshield sprayers can be set to higher position of the front window. Dealer said it is not possible, but when I am driving with more than 100km/h the air is pushing the water stream down and the upper part of the window is dry and hard to clean with the wipers.
Thanks.

I have the same complaint. The nozzles are static. So there's really nothing to e done about it

I typed this up on my Smartphone using Tapatalk [emoji12]

You can't adjust them. You can either slow down while you clean the windshield or you can just let the sprayers go longer until water reaches the top part of the windshield. That's what I do.

Might have a little clog... try inserting a push pin into the orifice. I used to tweak the direction of the spray on my 3 this way too.

Hopefully this is related enough, but for the 2017 CX-5, does anyone have knowledge on whether this is normal for the windshield wiper fluid reservoir tank?

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMucCuFnm3fSzGbRmMWbmEaq26lY_LT6dYoKCBkF6MmvTVhllodCLYRhAaNTMBnCA/photo/AF1QipMNKuOpMhE6eOxPa9jMJzjzHiNxu2uzk0Y8RJYq?key=X0dEVUtLRU5JQUJPeXR0R0pfVGJLTmdFMjRwbUZR

There appears to be a column of fluid within the tank, rising up the flexible hose, and I can't add any more fluid. My question is, why doesn't the fluid just settle down instead of leaving empty space at the top of the tank itself. It doesn't seem like there's any sort of pressure acting upon the liquid in the tank to force it up. It seems like wasted space, or am I missing something here?

Last edited:
Back