2016 Mazda 6 GT Performance Upgrade Suggestions

blargaristic

:
2016 Mazda 6 GT
So, I have been meaning to do something to the 6, but do not see alot of mods happening on the 3rd gen. Any suggestions? Cold air intake is something I dont think will do much, but wanted to see what suggestions the community had out there. Thanks.

I thought I would bump this post because I am also in the market for a M6 and wanting to do mods. I think they would make a great sleeper car.

One way to gain acceleration is to get rid of the boat anchor wheels and replace with much lighter versions. I dropped more than 9 lbs per wheel by installing Enkei PF01 wheels, which are a touch over 17 lbs each (18-inch wheels) vs the 27 Lb OEM wheels. mazda3

Bump for other's input. I just got a new 2016 Mazda6 GT...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Plenty of mods for new Mazdas. Tune is the main engine performance mod, then intakes, and exhausts. There plenty of suspension mods as well. Parts from japan, Taiwan, and a few us (though some imported and rebadged, i.e Megan Racing). It just depends on what you are trying to do. A tune will net you an actual performance increase that you won't get from an intake and exhaust that will cost you more.

Plenty of mods for new Mazdas. Tune is the main engine performance mod, then intakes, and exhausts. There plenty of suspension mods as well. Parts from japan, Taiwan, and a few us (though some imported and rebadged, i.e Megan Racing). It just depends on what you are trying to do. A tune will net you an actual performance increase that you won't get from an intake and exhaust that will cost you more.

Will a tune negate the factory powertrain warranty?

Those tires are heavy. Great stuff. I guess I just did not know where to look! The car alone looks amazing without any appearance mods, and I honestly like the sound it has stock.

Back