2016 CX-9 Pricing

That's about what everybody is paying OTD. I'd say it a solid deal. Cross bars I assume rather than roof rails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dealer around me is willing to deal on everything except the signature. As a result, although the MSRP of the signature is ~$2K more than the GT, the OTD price difference is more like $4K.

I sat in the signature, and while it is nice, it isn't worth an extra $4K to me at this point. I think I will be waiting until the inventory improves, or 2017...

The dealer around me is willing to deal on everything except the signature. As a result, although the MSRP of the signature is ~$2K more than the GT, the OTD price difference is more like $4K.

I sat in the signature, and while it is nice, it isn't worth an extra $4K to me at this point. I think I will be waiting until the inventory improves, or 2017...
I debated just getting a GT and saving 4K, which in hindsight would have been nice. But that said, I really love the Amber (they should have called it Brick) interior and that swayed me.

i debated it and got the GT (since we prefer the deep blue color anyways) and saved the 4K and am ignorantly happy since i don't know what i'm missing with the signature trim. ;)

I am targeting a GT AWD at 38K + TTL at the end of this year. Not sure if that's doable.

i debated it and got the GT (since we prefer the deep blue color anyways) and saved the 4K and am ignorantly happy since i don't know what i'm missing with the signature trim. ;)

That was the plan I had for the GT as well. Then I rode in the machine gray with signature trim and was kind of sold.

Just FYI, I got my White/Sand GT AWD for invoice price ($40,891) + fees. Been happy. I only negotiated my trade-in, got 2k below what they listed on their website for my car ('11 BMW X3 35i). Financed through PenFed to get 1.49/60, almost as good as 1.49/63 with Chase (Mazda Finance). Check overnighted, minimal fuss. Location: Central CT

Last edited:
I just bought a Machine Grey GT AWD for $1500 below invoice. Financed through Ally for 1.9/48. Great buying experience!

Sure.

MSRP - $43,170 ($42,870 + $300 surcharge for Machine Gray)
Invoice - $40,914
Sale Price - $ 39,272
Dealer Fee/Doc Fee - $700
Tax - $2925
Title Fee -$25
Total OTD - 42,925

2016 CX9 GT, AWD in Sonic silver
MSRP: $42,870
Sale price: $39,995 with $500 owner loyalty rebate
Doc fee: $250
+ tax, title, license

Which dealer?

Sure.

MSRP - $43,170 ($42,870 + $300 surcharge for Machine Gray)
Invoice - $40,914
Sale Price - $ 39,272
Dealer Fee/Doc Fee - $700
Tax - $2925
Title Fee -$25
Total OTD - 42,925

Do you mind sharing the dealership name and the rep you dealt with there? I'm in Nashville myself and my experience in trying to buy a Signature CX-9 to date has not been good. I was quoted full MSRP and trade-in that was half of what it should have been. My experience was so negative that I started to look real hard at the Honda Pilot instead.

Do you mind sharing the dealership name and the rep you dealt with there? I'm in Nashville myself and my experience in trying to buy a Signature CX-9 to date has not been good. I was quoted full MSRP and trade-in that was half of what it should have been. My experience was so negative that I started to look real hard at the Honda Pilot instead.

The dealer in Franklin TN was very helpful but they were not budging off MSRP so I finally ended up buying the car in Atlanta. The dealership was Hennessy Mazda and I had a great buying experience.

2016 CX-9 GT AWD, $550 over invoice ($800 over invoice costco price - $250 Rebate), 1.9% financing for 60 months, purchased on 9/6/16 in Southern California

Last edited:
The dealer in Franklin TN was very helpful but they were not budging off MSRP so I finally ended up buying the car in Atlanta. The dealership was Hennessy Mazda and I had a great buying experience.

WOuld you mind sharing who you worked with at Hennessey?

Limited inventory is allowing them to keep prices high. Couldn't get my original choice of Titanium with sand interior without it being driven by some lackey 300 miles to my dealership.

Back