FS: Mazdaspeed Protege and P5 Parts!

I'm parting out the donor car I bought for my P5 project. Most of the engine parts and interior seats, floor mats, door sills are gone for my build. But if you need anything not seen in the pictures off the car just let me know and I'll send you a picture if I have it. Any price not listed is BEST OFFER. All prices do not include shipping.

MSP Spoiler: $100
Trunk with spoiler included: $150
MSP strut bar: $50
Gauge cluster is available: $50
Protege5 ECU: $100
MSP 3.5 oval Axleback: $175
MSP Short Shifter: $50
MSP Smoked Tail Lights: $50
MSP rear lip & Bumper: Make an offer
MSP Side Skirts: Make an offer
The factory Racing Beat springs are on the vehicle. I just don't feel like pulling them off.

Anything you don't see on the list feel free to offer and ask. I know I didn't put everything up!

Attachments

• IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    822.8 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    872 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    886.6 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Where in VA? I would assume stock turbo kit is gone or not for sale? and would that axle back fit the P5?

the axle back will fit the p5 except you need to get it shortened.

Hey PM'd about spoiler. Also the axle back isn't a hassle at all. I'm running one on my P5 currently. My local shop charged me $30 to cut out 3 inches and weld it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no! The one that's on the MSP is stock and will need to be cut. Just saying that the one already on my P5 was cheap to cut.

Oh no! The one that's on the MSP is stock and will need to be cut. Just saying that the one already on my P5 was cheap to cut.

Oh got it. Sorry to mislead from my misunderstanding

Back