Glad to be back in a Mazda!!!!

RenesisJim

:
2013 CX 5 awd touring
Hello everyone! Just recently purchased a 2013 Metropolitan grey CX5 awd touring. I've had 2 rotaries before this an 04 ss rx8 and a 93 jet stream blue rx7. Looking forward to getting back into the Mazda community. It's always felt like home to me. I was pretty impressed with the nimbleness of the stock cx5. Will definitely be increasing that feel with suspension, wheels and a tune! Can't wait to dive into some of the fi threads.

Hello everyone! Just recently purchased a 2013 Metropolitan grey CX5 awd touring. I've had 2 rotaries before this an 04 ss rx8 and a 93 jet stream blue rx7. Looking forward to getting back into the Mazda community. It's always felt like home to me. I was pretty impressed with the nimbleness of the stock cx5. Will definitely be increasing that feel with suspension, wheels and a tune! Can't wait to dive into some of the fi threads.

Welcome! What did you think of the RX8 after the RX7? I am awaiting the RX9, myself. Always thought the RX7 last-gens were sexy as hell. RX8, well, I'll be polite : /

Back