the p5nugget

IMG_0148-XL.jpg

IMG_0156-XL.jpg

i'm always tempted to boost it lol. but i enjoy that it's N/A and you just hop in it and go. maybe down the line when we get a newer family car, might do more things to the p5

and don't let the pictures fool you. the lighting of the photos and the color of the car are good at hiding a lot of flaws lol

i'm always tempted to boost it lol. but i enjoy that it's N/A and you just hop in it and go. maybe down the line when we get a newer family car, might do more things to the p5

and don't let the pictures fool you. the lighting of the photos and the color of the car are good at hiding a lot of flaws lol

we had this same discussion via text last week lol.

sure did lol. changed my oil today @ 196,500 miles and cleaned my headlights. about to hit that 200k mark :D

IMG_0208-XL.jpg

IMG_0213-XL.jpg

i may paint the valve cover to clean up the bay a bit. undecided on gunmetal or gold. hmm

lol black wasn't part of my choices :p. for some reason i dont like the mp3/msp engine covers

while in no rush, been thinking about replacing the p5 with a 2010ish wrx hatch. while nothing has been malfunctioning on the p5 (thank goodness), just wanting something newer

while in no rush, been thinking about replacing the p5 with a 2010ish wrx hatch. while nothing has been malfunctioning on the p5 (thank goodness), just wanting something newer

pipe dreams lol. anyway, scored a driver seat because mine is starting to rip and foam is getting everywhere. also got interior carpet to replace mine.

replaced rear passenger caliper, adjusted ebrake, and bled brakes. feels good to have proper working ebrakes again

IMG_0877-XL.jpg

Last edited:
replaced rear passenger caliper, adjusted ebrake, and bled brakes. feels good to have proper working ebrakes again

They are not e-brakes,.. they are p-brakes...

In a real emergency, you will need to open your door stick your foot out and drag it on the ground...

As well as pulling the handle...

Nice stuff man! Do you find yourself using the crossbars very often? I'm contemplating the purchase of a roof rack sometime later.

In regards to your swaybar, what endlinks did you use? I've been having on hell of a time trying to find the endlinks I wanted. It seems like both AWR and Racingline (only two companies that I know sell these) don't sell them anymore. I may have to default to MP/MSP endlinks.

Nice stuff man! Do you find yourself using the crossbars very often? I'm contemplating the purchase of a roof rack sometime later.

In regards to your swaybar, what endlinks did you use? I've been having on hell of a time trying to find the endlinks I wanted. It seems like both AWR and Racingline (only two companies that I know sell these) don't sell them anymore. I may have to default to MP/MSP endlinks.

crossbars, not so much. the plastic covers up top were really rough and brittle so i ended up just taking all of it off to install cross bars. they're there though if one day my wife buys me a kayak or wants to borrow the p5 to haul her kayak.

for the rear endlinks, i bought the same rear ones that I use with my msp off of rockauto. i dont remember which brand but the description definitely listed 7.5" distance between the center of each stud.

... I'm contemplating the purchase of a roof rack sometime later.

The factory roof racks aren't available anymore.
Your only option is something used or a wrecker and they're all it pretty rough shape with broken plastic.

You might have to go with aftermarket.

Back