Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.
Made in USA and Free Shipping on all orders shipped inside the US.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 256 to 260 of 260

Thread: the p5nugget

  1. #256
    Registered Member

    lolmsp

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    757
    Posts
    5,293
    Sold! And Damian already put MSP seats in it after owning it for about 2 hours lol.

    03 MSP, 03 P5

  2. #257
    Damian Dpwhitehead1's Avatar
    Donated: $25

    LX, MSP 1145

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Owings Mills, Maryland
    Posts
    9,304
    Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    Sold! And Damian already put MSP seats in it after owning it for about 2 hours lol.

    drove it to work this am- i enjoy these cars quite a bit but god damn is the highway cruising terrible(transmission sound @ 70-80mph) It needs a 6th gear badly. oh well. It was a good time.

    Yes he said he wanted msp seats in it so I did that. easy and quick mod. I won't mod this very much other than the few things that Philip has mentioned. I just want reliable.
    Be happy!

  3. #258
    The Diagram Dude pcb's Avatar

    2002 mazda protege 5

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ontario, canada
    Posts
    5,330
    You could do a fifth gear swap from a 626.
    You can access the gears from the side of the transmission without removing it.

    https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...pgrade-New-OEM
    Last edited by pcb; Yesterday at 08:29 AM.
    The Diagram Dude

  4. #259
    Damian Dpwhitehead1's Avatar
    Donated: $25

    LX, MSP 1145

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Owings Mills, Maryland
    Posts
    9,304
    Quote Originally Posted by pcb View Post
    You could do a fifth gear swap from a 626.
    You can access the gears from the side of the transmission without removing it.

    https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...pgrade-New-OEM
    I actually have this in the transmission that is going into the msp lol. but yes that's something i could and will likely do.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

  5. #260
    Registered Member

    lolmsp

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    757
    Posts
    5,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpwhitehead1 View Post
    I actually have this in the transmission that is going into the msp lol. but yes that's something i could and will likely do.
    haha you and your 3 transmissions laying around.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •