part number anyone?

LeviathanP5

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
So I just picked up a 2003.5 MSP lip with deletes. It came with 3 of the screw/studs and I can't find any more anywhere..tried the dealership and quality fastners. Half of it screws into the fog light area of the lip. And the other half passes through the bumper and gets tied down with a washer/nut in one...Will post a pic in a a few.

13483388_1251704071537124_5337224394418989866_o.jpg

Finally got a picture...probably find another solution ..but if anyone has any extra for sale would be cool or a part number

Dealership should be able to pull up number even tho they don't sell the lip any more. My 03.5 MSP lip had those already in the lip and just bolted them thru bumper. I didn't know they even screwed in like that to the lip, thought they were like part of the lip. Never messed with them. Only other thing I can think of is going to some fastener company and scoring one, if depot or lowes don't have something like that.

Last edited:
Hit up the dealership next to me..they couldn't find anything. And the salvic parts guy....I wish I could have understood what he was saying. I hit up quality fastners and dude gave one look and said he didn't have it...going to attempt again later in the week. Still sanding the bumper down to be repainted.

I have a 2nd msp lip that I bought it because it was trimmed where you could leave the factory P5 fogs in but the part in the fog light area is what was trimmed so I don't have the parts where those bolts live.

I found some pics by searching on "double threaded bolt" or "double headed screw". There are bunches of pics and you might be able to scrounge a web site off one of the pics and maybe quiz the company and include the pic of yours in a email to them to see what they can do. I would see what size/thread pitch nut fits at home depot or somewhere then at least you have the specs of that end. They can get close on the woodscrew end and it might thread in different but betting it'll be fine once screwed in...............

http://www.allproducts.com.tw/ - web site of pic below........

product2-s.jpg

Back