Mud Flaps / Splash Guards

:
East Greenbush, NY
:
2021 CX-5 GTR
I'm looking to put mud flaps on my 2016 3s 5-door before winter. I can't put the Mazda molded mud flaps on because the car has the appearance package, which includes the side sills and rear diffuser. According to the Mazda accessories website, the flaps and the side sills/diffuser don't work together.

I had a 99 Mercury Cougar that I put molded (Mercury brand) mud flaps on when it was fairly new, and after 8 years and 120K miles, had very little rust. I never put mud flaps on my Mazdaspeed6 because all I could find were universal mud flaps, and I ended up with quite a bit of rust by the time I traded it in with 110K miles on it. Cause and effect, I don't know, but I'm trying everything I can to keep the rust down. (Yes, I did get the rust protection from the dealer this time.)

I have found bolt-on flaps from Rally Armor and Rokblokz. I prefer the aesthetics of the Corksport flaps, but they apparently only make the flaps for 2004-2009 and 2010-2013 models, not the 2014+ models. Any other ones to check out?

Back