Mazda 3 bluetooth constantly disconnects

wcameron

:
2014 Mazda 3
My girlfriend's Mazda 3 constantly disconnects the bluetooth from her Galaxy S5. She has no problems connecting any other bluetooth device and never loses connection. Mazda says its not their problem but that she has to contact bluetooth directly. Anyone else solve this?

Last edited:
This happens occasionally with my HTC. Not sure why, kinda stopped caring lol.

Sent from the wrong side of the tracks.

My girlfriend's Mazda 3 constantly disconnects the bluetooth from her Galaxy S5. She has no problems connecting any other bluetooth device and never loses connection. Mazda says its not their problem but that she has to contact bluetooth directly. Anyone else solve this?

I can't believe this is not happening to more people.

happens on my 2010 mz3 occasionally, my father and wife even tell me they hear a subtle (almost muted) click/thud over the line as well whenever i am talking through the bluetooth on the car. everything is factory original and nothing modified. i've heard it as well when i was out of country and my wife was driving the car. both of us have iphone 6s (she has the plus, me the regular)

My girlfriend's Mazda 3 constantly disconnects the bluetooth from her Galaxy S5. She has no problems connecting any other Bluetooth device and never loses connection. Mazda says its not their problem but that she has to contact bluetooth directly. Anyone else solve this?

I had the same with my 2014 Mazda 3 MZD connect and my Samsung Galaxy S6. After some searching I found others with the problem. It's related to when the system downloads your text messages. There are two ways to stop this.

1) Go to the music screen and then to the setup icon on the right. Then un-tick auto downloading of text messages.
2) Another way is when you pair your phone it will ask for permission for access to your text messages. Denigh this. I think option 1 works a bit better.

No problems so far with my Lumia 950 or wife's 950XL
I don't tend to talk/listen more than 5 minutes, though.

Back