2002 Mpv part out.

Hey guys,

I've got a 2002 mpv, going to be scrapped soon. I just wanted to see if anyone on here needed/wanted anything off it. Runs good, just has a clogged precat. 210k miles. It's all complete. Let me know.

Thanks, Ben

uploadfromtaptalk1465264605480.jpg

Jackie,

I need armrests for 2nd row seats RH side if the MPV has captain seats. I have a 2010 Mazda 5 Sport. Black leather interior. Thanks!

Mazda MPV door handles

Hey guys,

I've got a 2002 mpv, going to be scrapped soon. I just wanted to see if anyone on here needed/wanted anything off it. Runs good, just has a clogged precat. 210k miles. It's all complete. Let me know.

Thanks, Ben

View attachment 214244

Hey Ben, have you already scrapped this? I could really use the slider door handles, as both mine are broke, and I've also broken the replacement set too.

I need the cup holder tray and the storage compartment under it, and other parts that I am trying to find the names of. If willing to sell them to me. (cool)

Thanks!

Attachments

• dash-md.jpg
    dash-md.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Depending on your model, I have the lx, looking to fix the RH rear sliding door as it has no power but can be opened manually. Don't know what part(s) I need though. I'd really love to get it working again. I also need the REAR AC/HEAT control module, mine has 3 knobs! (laugh) see picture. Thanks.

Attachments

• mazda-mpv-2014-interior-wallpaper-5.jpg
    mazda-mpv-2014-interior-wallpaper-5.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 185
Mine doesn't have the power sliding doors. And I'm pretty sure it's just one knob on the rear ac unit. I need to check though.

Back