WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiner for 2016 CX-9

I really liked the look of the Canadian Mazda "Premium Liners," as they look similar to the Maxpider Kagu ones with the nice texture and added branding. The only issue for me was the vast increase in price for them! Ended up ordering the Maxpider Kagus, should be here tomorrow. Still need a Cargo liner, thinking the Maxliner one for the price and good lip coverage.

Has anyone paired the Weathertech liners in Cocoa with the Signature interior? I have a hunch it would be a nice look.

Has anyone paired the Weathertech liners in Cocoa with the Signature interior? I have a hunch it would be a nice look.

I took a chance - and after consulting with my wife! - ordered the liners in Cocoa; it is a very nice look IMO. The Cocoa is such a deep "coffee bean" brown, that it breaks up the black on the floors and only enhances the Sig Napa leather. I would strongly recommend considering it for the Signature interior.

Pics or it didn't happen

Sorry to say Wabbit, but it seems Pix are for kids. I took a number of photos, downloaded them onto the computer, and spent over an hour-and-a-half trying to get them on to a post... but ran out of patience. Even after registering for Pocket, I had no luck getting anything to upload. So you'll need to take my word for it - they look good.

Sorry to say Wabbit, but it seems Pix are for kids. I took a number of photos, downloaded them onto the computer, and spent over an hour-and-a-half trying to get them on to a post... but ran out of patience. Even after registering for Pocket, I had no luck getting anything to upload. So you'll need to take my word for it - they look good.
Lol the upload pictures took me awhile too. I guess I'll just take your word and nod to how good they look.

Back