Optional Accessories on my sticker - Question

Mr.Gadget

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 GT
On my new vehicle sticker, under Optional Accessories, I have "RCK" Roof Rack, Side Rails at $275. Is this referring to the rails that run length-wise on the roof or is it referring to the rails that cross between those? It seems to me that I have never seen any CX-5's without the rails that run length-wise, so is that really an optional accessory? I'm just wondering if they didn't give me the roof rails. (We bought on a Sunday at closing so they were incredibly rushed).

Here is the sticker

Last edited:
Side rails are indeed the ones that run with the length of the roof. No rails on mine. It is an option.

No reason to worry, you got what you paid for.

The Side Rails are optional. But many CX-5's do come with that option already installed like yours.

The Cross Bars are another additional option, but you must have the side rails installed first, in order to attach the cross bars.

ROOF RACK

This durable, removable Roof Rack is a convenient way to increase cargo capacity. Versatile design accepts bicycle, ski/snowboard, and cargo carrier attachments and features 100-lb. capacity evenly distributed. Attachments sold separately.

Roof Rails (Attachments require Roof Rack Cross Bars 0000-8L-R02). 0000-8L-R01 $249.95

Cross Bars - Black (Requires Roof Rails 0000-8L-R01). 0000-8L-R02 $124.95

CX5RoofRack.jpg

Information taken from this link... http://accessories.mazdausa.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=24601&categoryId=16853&parent_category_rn=16843&yearSelected=2015&modelSelected=&modelName=2015+CX-5#16871

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back