Alignment question

:
2011 Mazda 2
So I came in to my local Firestone to get an alignment. My first alignment was after replacing my springs with eibachs about 70k miles ago. I just replaced the shocks with konis so I figured it's time to get it aligned again. The guy at the counter tells me that I shouldn't have been sold the lifetime alignment package since my car has been lowered and it would never be back to stock specks. Has anyone ever come across this? He seemed very hesitant to even take my car in. He said since they've taken it before he'd let it through again. I've been here plenty of times and to different Firestone locations and no one has ever brought this up. I just found it interesting. Anyone else come across this?

Really? Those guys have ver little knowledge when it comes to anything. So it's lowered. Yup. It has more camber than stock. Yup. If it's close to even and it doesn't pull, set the front toe and they're done.

The 2 is one of THE easiest cars out there to align period. There's zero caster adjustments. There's zero rear toe or camber adjustments and maybe, maybe if you had camber bolts it would take a bit of adjusting to get the camber evened out or even increased/decreased. On springs only?

Toe and let it go!

Back