Lowest offset for a 15x8

woot woot

:
Mazda 2
Hi all,
Just wanted to ask if anyone knew what was the lowest offset i could run a 15x8 wheel while running a 205/50R15 Sport tire (Hankook RS3), and not have to roll or hit the guards.

Cheers

Zach has run the 6ULs which are +36 with 225 r888s, so a 205 should be no problem. I'm not sure if you'd need a roll though, but I certainly wouldn't recommend going much lower on the offset. The +25s require a roll on my miata, which has more room than the 2.

Thanks will use it as a guideline. The wheels I have are 28 offset and are super close to either being just clearing or just hitting if I run a 205. Could always mill the offset down a bit, but would kill the resale of the wheels

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I will say that the 225's on the 6UL would hit in the rear if I wasn't as stiff as I am. It just can't get compressed enough to hit the fender.

On CS springs and Koni Str.t dampers my rear 205/50R15 RE11-As would rub on big bumps and dips. Wheels were 15x7 +30 Kosei K1s. I didn't find out until I hit a big bump on the freeway. Sliced my tires and ruined my rear fenders.

Last edited:
Back