Disabling "exits" panel on 2016 Nav, possible?

moJoe

:
2016 Mazda CX5 GT w/ Tech
Hi, just wondering if there's a way to disable the "exits" panel that pops up on highway/freeway?

Hi, just wondering if there's a way to disable the "exits" panel that pops up on highway/freeway?

Not sure how to disable it, but to make them go away, hide the bottom NAV bar...
Oh wait... sorry, that won't do it either, it just makes it so you can't click over to them... hum....

Not sure how to disable it, but to make them go away, hide the bottom NAV bar...
Oh wait... sorry, that won't do it either, it just makes it so you can't click over to them... hum....

Thanks yeah I initially thought the left most "hide" button would help. It's not a dealbreaker I just like a nice full map view as my eyes are not the greatest and that panel takes up some real estate.

In Settings > Guidance settings > Highway Exits select Only When Menu Is Open.
Then, on the Nav screen use the left most hide button to hide the menu and exit info.

However, you still need to hide every time you start the car.

Then, on the Nav screen use the left most hide button to hide the menu and exit info.

Great thanks will try this today!

The guy who designed this navigation app shouldn't be allowed to work in IT. Just saying .......

Back