Pro5 build help

Jolaub

:
Mazda protege5
I got a pro5 and had some questions on where to get some bodykits. I also was wondering if anyone turbocharged the p5 with the garret gt25 turbo. That's my turbo I'm going to install and wanted feedback

Attachments

• pro5 sunset.jpg
    pro5 sunset.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 206
Body it's can be found, just search on Google for protg5 body kits and u will see some, lot of p5 builds I've seen including mine just keep the stock side skirts and bumper, I just have a lip on the whole thing and dropped 2", as far as the Turbo, idk about the Garrett but as long as u have the internals to take the boost u can run any Turbo u want, I'm running the msp converted on my p5 and she loves it

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

To make the P5 super sexy just put a front lip on it, lower it and performance do as you will. I'm not turbo-ing mine keeping it N/A with a MP3 ECU and a fsze engine rebuilding it. A Mazdaspeed muffler would make it sound d sexy, other than that I don't know why else you want to do.

You really could have done a little research before posting this as all this information is abundant on this subforum if you look through other peoples build threads. MANY people have turbo proteges with the gt25 turbo. by far the most common setup as there are a lot of totaled msp to get parts from.

cant help you on body kits though. most of the kits available are buttugly and i couldnt really endorse when mazda gave you a pretty smooth looking one already. maybe an dgm or mazdaspeed front splitter but anything else looks pretty goofy. welcome to the group though. proteges are pretty fun cars. cheap and easy to work on, reliable and clean looking. take care of her.

Body it's can be found, just search on Google for protg5 body kits and u will see some, lot of p5 builds I've seen including mine just keep the stock side skirts and bumper, I just have a lip on the whole thing and dropped 2", as far as the Turbo, idk about the Garrett but as long as u have the internals to take the boost u can run any Turbo u want, I'm running the msp converted on my p5 and she loves it

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

What did you do you the pr5 to covert it to map? And any idea where I could get a programmable ecu

Back