2012 CX-9 - Only Bluetooth audio - Phone works, Cannot play songs over bluetooth

kulkarnipb

:
2012, CX-9 Touring
Is there a A2DP in 2012 CX-9 Bluetooth ? I am only able to pair and receive/dial calls , but cannot play music from my phone. My Phone is Android ( Samsung note 4 verizon ) .

Any idea ? If there is no A2Dp, can I change Bluetooth adapter to latest one ? How difficult would it be and what is the replacement part number ?

Thanks for any help.

2012 Touring BT only supports phone, not music. There is not add-on module that I'm aware of. I swapped the receiver out for a pioneer double-din with a module that kept my steering wheel controls and access to trip computer/clock setting.

Hey eskimo0101,

Which deck did you swap in? We have a 2010 that I would love to control the music on my phone through Bluetooth to the CX-9's audio system.

Pioneer FH-X720BT with the full install kit from CrutchField to keep my steering wheel controls and ability to set the clock.

I really can't recommend this stereo though. Even at full brightness and trying the various color options it's nearly impossible to read in direct sunlight.

Back