OEM Navi directions on HUD?

YelPro03

:
2015 Mazda 3s Touring
How do you get the directions to show up on the HUD, or the Active Display as Mazda calls it. All I get is the speed and for a few seconds my cruise control setting. I know the directions from the stock navigation system is supposed to be displayed also but they're not. Any help? Oh, I have a 2015 3s Touring.

Have you gone through all the settings for the infotainment system?

Sent from the wrong side of the tracks.

Have you gone through all the settings for the infotainment system?

Absolutely. In Setup under ADD (Active Driving Display) I clicked the box for displaying Navigation directions. I don't know what else there is to do other than that.

Hmmm.

Have you tried restarting your computer lol.

I thought someone posted here that a NAVI update eliminated that feature. It still works with my 2014 but I have not had the update done.

I believe the older versions (like the one I have) have this feature, but the newer ones do not. Hopefully someone else with a 2015 or 2016 can verify.
The sales guy who sold me my car was very knowledgeable about the features. Maybe you can ask your sales person?

I believe the older versions (like the one I have) have this feature, but the newer ones do not. Hopefully someone else with a 2015 or 2016 can verify.
The sales guy who sold me my car was very knowledgeable about the features. Maybe you can ask your sales person?
I tried asking the dealer and they know nothing. I know more than they do.

My 2016 has always displayed turn by turn on the HUD.

Has your firmware been updated?

How do I do that? Is it from the same Mazda website I used to update the map? Or do I have to have the dealer do it?
Firmware would be a dealer item, I believe.

I just followed the instructions. I don't remember if it was this thread or a different one but basically I had to download the Mazda Toolbox from their website with the latest version of the software (I don't recall the name and version) and saved it on to an SD card. Then followed the procedure that was detailed in one of the threads and it worked.

Back