My little green pea.

Cossamaximus

:
Mazda 2
Hello all,

This is my little Mazda 2, bought a month ago with only 15k on the clock,

It has been lowed, got alloys on order and I just had an exhaust done today. I also have a Injen induction kit on its way and plan to have a remap done vey soon at BBR GTI in Brackly.

Let me know what you think guys and gals.

Thanks
Tim

I do like pic nr 4!! :)
Do you have more pic of it looking like that?

Kr.

Hello all,

This is my little Mazda 2, bought a month ago with only 15k on the clock,

It has been lowed, got alloys on order and I just had an exhaust done today. I also have a Injen induction kit on its way and plan to have a remap done vey soon at BBR GTI in Brackly.

Let me know what you think guys and gals.

Thanks
Tim
Looks awesome! Where did you get those side skirts?

Tim,

Nice one, the tune will unleash the SRI & exhaust combo, carnt wait to see your results....

Shaun.....

Injen induction kit installed this evening.

Next to no noticible difference. Maybe a tad more throttle response, but that's only probably because now I can hear it suck in the air.

I take it the remap with help utilise this and the exhaust more...

Also as a little side note, getting an improved silencer midsection on the exhaust, HIB exhaust in Anglesey is being absolutely fantastic, as it is way to loud under acceleration, especially round the 3,4K rev mark.

Anyhow. Thanks all for reading.

Last edited:
Tim,

You not get the throttle roar and air slurp if you blip the throttle from tick over ?

There is a definate "whoooooar" with the CS SRI when you give it some boot, the injen not the same ?

The tune will definitly release the zoom zoom....

Shaun.....

Yeah I get all the usual throttle noises and the sound of the Injen sucking in Air, but for actual performance, apart from it being ever so slightly sharper on the throttle there isn't much else to note.

I am rather hard to please obviously, lol

Last edited:
Some more pictures for you guys. Also removed spoiler from car today as the vinyl wrap was so poorly done it started coming away, going to plasti dip it.

Black spoiler or keep green,

Taken vinyl off as it was such a poor job, so not sure if to actually bother spraying it black again with plati dip or not!

i know this thread is pretty old but can i ask where you had your exhaust done and what you asked for and what it cost you, i would really like the same thing done to mine but i'm unsure when to go or what to really ask for.

Thanks in advance

Back