Need some help fast!!!

Hound

:
2002 Protege5
Ok guys and gals this is the deal. I am a P5 owner but I have found me a 2003 protege lx I am planning to rob the motor out of. This car is located about 3 hours from my home and it doesn't run and I am lacking a truck so spare me the insults lol and help me trouble shoot this off of the limited info I have got from the lady.

She said she owned it for three months, it has 157000 miles on it and she went to start it one day and it just cranks. Doesn't fire it just cranks. She didn't tell me if they actually checked for fire or not but she did say they replaced the cam position sensor. Personally if it isn't the coilake packs both randomly going out at the same time I think she busted the timing belt. Let me know what ya got please. And thank you. I gotta get this thing home friday. Then part it out.

I guess it could also be the fuel pump. I also guess I sometimes use posts as a bit of a journal system and answer my own questions. Some how makes me think more. Anyway still need help or ideas.

I had an 02 that just quit 4 times. Read my last post in the thread about blowing computers

Latest posts

Back