re amemiya h11 sleek light kit
re amemiya rep n1 05 bumper
re amemiya rep pro diffuser
re amemiya rep gt2 wing
feed rep side skirts
feed rep front fenders
nardi deep corn steering wheel
recaro rz seats​

Regarding the notice of the closing of the MOTM...
Sad news indeed. I for one would like to see this opportunity continue for the Mazda community even if the participation is somewhat limited on occasion. It has and could still be a great way for us to showcase our particular choices in what we do with our choice of the most enjoyable make of the 4 wheel mode of transportation. ZOOM ZOOM will prevail!

Ive wanted to enter for months now, but ive been prevented from doing so by the new motm "themes". Motm has been one of my goals since 2011, I just never felt i had a chance until recently. Very sad indeed.

same here lol. It should be like Daily Driver thats Mostly Stock of the Month Lol.

Wait, wait, wait. What is happening to MOTM? My car is finally making progress to the point where I'd like to submit it next time an appropriate theme comes around.. Is it going away? Please tell me it isn't. Maybe just change the themes up or something, they're not very friendly for those of us driving the older and more commuter orientated Mazdas (I drive a Pro5 and I only met with like, 2 or 3 themes). If they did scrap it I hope they bring it back, it was excellent. On top of the opportunity to see others appreciate your ride as much as you, we got to see some excellent builds.

First of all, I really appreciate everyone's feedback and it's great to know you guys still dig the MOTM...You've convinced me to bring it BACK! BUT...We need to make changes to increase participation! You guys mentioned the themes...What do you think about going BACK to the original style which is No Themes..? The only issue with that is that we might get the same entries month after month and of course people like to see variation...Any ideas on how we can widen the MOTM's appeal, increase participation AND maintain variation..All at the same TIME???

I would love to know, thanks! :D

Back