Need URGENT LOCAL HELP! Pittsburgh Area

Trey97

:
02 Mazda Protege5
i honestly don't even know where to start, i need serious transportation help. I've asked everybody i know, even many strangers. Im going through alot, and i cant get out by myself. Its getting harder each day that passes. I have a job opportunity where i can go anytime this week, except tomorrow, and i can start the day i walk in. But i need a vehicle to loan, so i can get there each day. Today is really changing my life for the worse, i cant handle all this negative stuff, and im trying so hard to not give up. Life has been really rough on me for the past couple years. But its been to much these past couple months. And im a guy known to handle the pressure, but also have a negative history towards myself
This kind of help really would mean alot to me, as this is my life i can't get started. I lost my car insurance, i have to pay over $100 for my phone bill, my car is broke down, and all i have is $1 to my ******* name.
This aint even half of my problems.
But please if anybody local has a secondary car they barely use, i would seriously appreciate it if you could work something out with me. I have valuable things nobody wants to buy. from some clothes, to PS4 games to a small subwoofer i have. Please, if i ask for anything in my life, its to get this help starting my life, otherwise im gonna break down and i will **** my life up. Its literally this serious. I've been to war with my emotions for awhile now, and i dont like showing emotion for personal matters. Im legit wishing i just ended it when i was 11. Im sorry for the "pity" story, but its almost a life or death situation im in. And i see it as a option.
I can pay after i get the paycheck, or i can give you things of value. Im seriously not trying to screw anybody over for a ride, its not about that, its about me getting money to try and strive for myself, because thats the only way you can live today. Please think about it. I never wanted to badger you all into helping me, but im out of options, and this is literally my last resort.

Last edited:
What about getting a ride from a co worker or take the bus? If I was near you I'd make some phone calls...sorry I cant be more helpful.

I went through some s*** when I was young too, just remember, things WILL get better. One way or another. Just watch a hot girl at your new job happen to live 2 blocks from your house. Just wait for that 1st paycheck.

I promise s***'s gonna look up. Keep on keepin' on.

What about getting a ride from a co worker or take the bus? If I was near you I'd make some phone calls...sorry I cant be more helpful.

I went through some s*** when I was young too, just remember, things WILL get better. One way or another. Just watch a hot girl at your new job happen to live 2 blocks from your house. Just wait for that 1st paycheck.

I promise s***'s gonna look up. Keep on keepin' on.

Man, i've already had that "it'll get better" statement by many people. I have no money to take the bus, and im not looking for no "hot girls" as they wouldnt be interested in me anyway. Thats one of things i try to avoid til i get where i need to be. And there is no co worker around me. The job is a private club a few towns over.

It ain't the Mazda that's the problem. Good luck in life with that eggy attitude. lol

'I have no money and my car's broke down and my pussy hurts and no one will buy my PS4 and all I want to do is avoid pretty girls because they don't like meeee!! ...But I need URGENT HELP from a bunch of strangers on the internet." Good call on the new vehicle.

Lowfive.jpg

It ain't the Mazda that's the problem. Good luck in life with that eggy attitude. lol

'I have no money and my car's broke down and my pussy hurts and no one will buy my PS4 and all I want to do is avoid pretty girls because they don't like meeee!! ...But I need URGENT HELP from a bunch of strangers on the internet." Good call on the new vehicle.

Lowfive.jpg

Yeah dick. You talk to everyone like that? How about sticking that low five up your high hind and tell me about it. And yeah, it was the Mazda that was the problem, it couldnt continue being used after only three weeks of use, i love that P5, been through alot in a short time, but i need to do what i need to to get my life moving.
Im actually GLAD i aint get help from y'all half of y'all are some mean ass people and are just lucky y'all don't live by me. Cause i'd ROCK that orange suit dear sir! My attitude goes with life, you dont know me, i was in a state of depression, thats how i am when i have no future plans to make. Im sure you get all the women, cause women these days go for stupid ignorant little prep boys who think they are the s***, and dont want a nice gentleman that will actually be loyal and helpful for the rest of they life. Im not out here to "fish", im out here trying to keep something real, call me old school, but thats me. and i'll wait as long as it has too. It doesnt make my any less of a man, im a bigger man than everybody i know.
But im getting better, thanks for asking. I got a little job, wont be enough to fix the P5, but i can manage and get the other vehicle for real cheap with help of some people.
Just because you are a pissy little guy, dont give you the right to mock me like im a joke, my life isnt a joke sir, i would Never assume nor consider yours either. i'd owe you a nice clean knuckle sandwich for that. If you were in my situation, my first post wouldnt be a smart ass remark about your life, i would actually at least talk to you and help you plan something. But im not big on internet arguments, so ima leave it at that.
Have a great day, my stingy, dickhead of a friend, nice photo you got, prob did it to your dog just for that post, i appreciate your dedication to trying to make yourself look like the "top dog". But we all have our own intelligence.

Last edited:
Back