2016 CX-3 center dash (2) round HVAC vents - where to buy?

:
2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Hi all,

I had a 2016 CX-3 for a loaner and the top center of the dash had (2) black round dash vents that could be swiveled 360* and open/closed via their center knob.

I have been searching online for the Mazda part numbers and pricing - however I'm not getting anywhere....

Does anyone know what those dash vent part numbers are, the prices and/or where even to order them from??

I've tried looking at the Vendor Sponsor on here and can't find them via their parts site and I've also searched eBay up and down to no avail... I am not familiar with trying to search overseas parts sites either...

Any help is appreciated!!
Thanks!

Yes, I looked at a few places online but no CX-3 parts catalogs yet...

Did you break one on the loaner car?

Yes, I looked at a few places online but no CX-3 parts catalogs yet...

Did you break one on the loaner car?

Thanks for your help!

No - we have a new CX-5 and it was in for remote start install. They gave us the 2016 CX-3 (sport version) as a loaner - neat little vehicle. I didn't break any, just liked the no frills design and they sort of have a nostalgia look that I'm seeking to use for a project vehicle. I don't understand how 2016 parts are not listed yet when MY 17's will be coming out soon...

I've been searching eBay, so far no luck there either.

If anyone has any leads, it's appreciated!!

While I can't guarantee that they'd have them, MazdapartsUSA has been good about sourcing parts for me, even if it's not on their site. It's at least worth just giving a quick call and asking.

Yes I like the look too. Retro/Modern look...

BL_vents022716_16740644_8col.jpg

I am however very happy with the AUDI TT design... They incorporated all of the HVAC controls and display into the center of each vent!

09_auditt.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
That's the kind of design you can do with all kinds of money, and when you are asking a lot of money for said car. Very cool design though. Never seen one in person so I wonder how intuitive it is to use or if it takes just a little getting used to. I definitely do like the look of the vents on my CX-3

Not sure I want my electronics near moisture from the A/C. It is a very neat design and a space saver for sure.

Sent using Moto Fo Sho Doe

Anyone know the Mazda factory part numbers and if these are available by piece yet? Pricing?

Thanks in advance.

Back