Canadian OEM floor liners

:
2015 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD w/ Mazda3 18 rims
When I found out Mazda Canada has OEM floor liners I tracked down the part number and contact an Amazon seller I had dealt with in Canada. He put them in his storefront items for sale listing. They are the last 2 items listed under interior accessories with no picture. I think he has 4 or 5 left if anybody else is interested. (Especially if you are in the US and have no other way to get them) :)
I just realized I didn't have the seller's name. It's Mazdashop

Last edited:
Are you referring to this Canadian OEM premium floor liners mentioned in this All Weather Mats...Which? thread?

sorry, missed your question

on the mazda canada website, http://www.mazda.ca/MciWeb/buildPrice.action , build your own, it lists 3 types

FLOOR LINERS $210.00
FLOOR MATS - ALL WEATHER MATS - $150.00
PREMIUM FLOOR LINERS - 1ST ROW - $175.00
PREMIUM FLOOR LINERS - 2ND ROW - $129.00

we had all weather types in other vehicles, but still got some carpet damage, so decided to go big this time LOL

----------
attachment.php

attachment.php

driver side - pedal view-----driver floor view

----------
attachment.php

front passenger

----------
attachment.php

attachment.php

rear passenger--------rear passenger - full across (one piece)

the colour matches the vehicle interior (blk leather) although the pics don't really show it on the front ones due to the phone flash

they're installed, stock carpet mats pulled -you can see the grommet type things on the front pics

depth is 2" for the front ones, 3" for the rear piece

like i said in orig post - a little pricey compared to some but we threw them in as part of overall pillaging negotiations :)
btw - we considered both the husky liners and the spider ones too
and prices really suck here for most accessories, especially if you get them from US firm and pay the exchange on top

sorry - no part no.

Back