Buying a 2008 Mazda 3 GT or GS, and I have some questions...

unprovoked

:
Mazda3 2008 GT
Hey guys, I already posted a similar question in the tech and how to thread. I just realized people in this thread would know more.

Tomorrow I am buying a 2008 Mazda GT hatchback. It is from a used car dealer.
I honestly am not able to find any way to tell apart a GT from a GS. Supposedly, this is a GT.
Anyone have any ideas on how to assess which one it is when I am at the dealer's tomorrow?

Thank you!!! (And sorry for the double post)

the gt has options like rain sensing wipers leather seats hid lights and thats really about it. its sport, touring and grand touring trims that were around in 08 the difference in the standard equipment in the touring (the trim my 08 hatch is) and grand touring is automatic climate control (set it to a temp and let it cool/heat car) leather wrapped steering wheel (hard to notice as i feel like mine is leather wrapped) heated seats, if it even has a factory navigation system its GT as it was optional on that trim only, same with bose sound. trip computer, theft deterrent system, HID headlights with auto on/off and manual adjustment standard (very white and bright headlights) and leather upholstery. otherwise its a touring (mid level) or sport (entry level) trim the touring trim will have side curtain airbags and a dsc button on the dash to the left of the steering wheel the touring will have airbag logos on the front pillar (by windshield) the middle pillar (by seat) in the seat and in the back to show where the side and surround airbags are so if the one you are looking at has those logos it is definitely at least touring. sorry just realized your in canada so i think is s gs and gt trims so s is soprt gs is touring and gt is gt. otherwise call a mazda dealer with the VIN # and ask them what trim the car is.

Back