Tesla Model 3

Subghetto

:
2008 Nissan Rouge; Former 2002 Mazda Protege 5 owner
I think that's going to be my car for 2018 it looks sweet I want to go to the NY Auto Show and check it out. I read some of the specs on it quiet impressive the only thing is that it needs to be charged. Not sure if its a hybrid but I think it's actually all electric thing looks sweet though. What do you guys think? It has a base of $35k cheaper than the higher end models coming out that same year.

All Tesla models are fully electric.

I once drove a Model S P90DL and I've wanted in on the Tesla game ever since. Everything they make is bonkers.

Not an owner, but I know some folks that work there so I've gotten to ride in almost car they make. At that price, I'd jump all over that. (I plan to myself, pending a conversation with the wife).

Tesla is on my shortlist once I get tired of climbing in and out of my M4.

I think extreme efficiency is my next priority.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Based on what I've seen so far, it looks like they are in love with gadgets and not so much on practicality. When they actually become available, I'll look closer.

I would be concerned about charging stations while traveling. Will be more practical once hotels allow for overnight charging in most cities.

Back